OPEN STUDIO

OPEN STUDIO, 2/25 VERNON ST, COFFS HARBOUR, NSW, AUSTRALIA. WORKSPACE, EXHIBITION SPACE, WORKSHOPS, BOOKS, SHIRTS, PAINT, GOOD TIMES...

Monday, October 11, 2010

Shanghai

I was recently invited to my mates wedding in China and had a blast.
Here are a few flix, they dont really convey the amount of good times that were had, but I will share anyway...
Shanghai Recycling Unit
Local gravity with bonus camera shy cop.
Not a bad view from the bar. Forget about your 'Energy Saving' light bulbs though, they wont change a thing...
Yes, the pub was called '700 beer', we didnt get to 700 although we did try...


Dezio is whats up in Shanghai.

15,000 year old Mammoth tusk, hand carved, awesome, no touching.

I think this may have been the last living bird in China. I really missed the bird life we are so lucky to have back in Australia.


Last minute freakout mad rush to get the overnight train to Xian.

Chinese cloud machines


China is under construction.

I will post another installment soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment